Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ringworm On A New Tattoo

TheirSpace


Just a communication service for those interested: there was a "MySpace" in my name quite popular, but - alas - not true. In fact I was not managing it, but a stranger / a claiming to be me: I had tried to establish contact with the person in question to "officially", but it was a dead letter .. This space was not updated for almost a year, was populated by many "my" friends believe to be in touch with me and - also - many who had asked to add a reply was not .. Now I have regained! Not the myspace "Official", that many of you already know, that you find at


Nevertheless I still manage it: if you want to be so real collectors myspace Frankie hi-nrg mc also ask the add to


Among other things, a couple of weeks will start on their MySpace a good initiative that can involve all .. A this regard I invite you to look at the following:




0 comments:

Post a Comment