Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Alkaline Charger La Crosse

Tarocc'n'roll


The making of a new platform of "virtual socialization," here is that someone feels the need to impersonate me and make a page like plausible-that attract fans and the merely curious, good faith and taken away - in fact - not about what's new about me, the only reason why anyone would fit the feed of this blog, would require the add on myspace, or maybe last but least, become a fan on my facebook page. As was the case in the past with myspace, youtube, etc. .. I discover that someone is impersonating me in facebook, creating a fake profile, "Solando" my true friends (the ones with the "A", not the e-cats who happen to know the network) and creandomi several difficulties in communicating with fans.
the avoidance of doubt, I invite all of you are interested click on this button
and join the official fan club, to get updates and all that facebook offers ..
who did not have a Facebook account should NOT be considered This is an invitation to do so: I do not really like as a platform, but is useful for those who do my job.
I write also the link for full (it is not pretty like the button above, but it works the same ..)





0 comments:

Post a Comment